Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photography, A story



Photography, it all started as a hobby when my brother got his first camera Canon PowerShot S1IS”. Shooting pictures was more of capturing good memories with friends back then. Did not know the potential of the camera nor the various techniques to make the pictures, more interesting and memorable. I use to take my camera to almost every other place I went to. Started to see better photographers at work. I would always be amazed when I saw pictures shot by them. This is when I felt PHOTOGRAPHY is more than just capturing images, its an art!!

Photography to me became more than just a hobby, it became an obsession. I tried various methods, learnt various techniques by almost every possible source of knowledge about photography starting with the camera manual. As time passed by, my passion to photography only increased on a logarithmic scale and pictures shot by me got better byte by byte.

Here in this blog I showcase some of my best works. All the photograph’s and the blog is  inspired purely by my passion to PHOTOGRAPHY J. So I call my self the “Passion Photographer”

Every photographer is an artist, a story teller and a nature lover. Photography goes hand in hand with nature. Capturing the landscapes and the illusions created by nature gives immense happyness to the photographer. A photographer depicts emotions well in his photographs.

A great photographer has said, “Every photographer is a story teller”.

SO, ITS STORY TIME J

I use a “Canon PowerShot S3IS” now, from S1IS to S3IS, how?? Or even, Y?? Well that’s a story to be told. I just got lucky!! Here goes, I had taken my camera on one of the treks, due to some reason the CCD of the camera got spoilt (may be not because of the rain thought). I gave my camera to the authorized CANON service center, Bangalore. He informed me it would take a few days or weeks to get it repaired since he had to send it to Mumbai to get it repaired. Now here is the deal, when this happened the s1is was replaced by s3is and the CCD for s1is was no more available which I was totally unaware of. So after about 2-3 weeks he calls me up to pick the camera from the service center. To my amaze when I went to pick up the camera, its been totally replaced with a brand new S3IS!!



 

4 comments:

  1. Great start buddy
    Do update all of your pics regularly.
    I know its very difficult to put up all of your amazing photos.
    But do put the best of the best.
    Waiting to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool kaNo.. really. U've grown as a photographer. Really have improved a lot:):). Keep up the good work buddy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot guys.. Please keep reviewing my articles. Its good inspiration to my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work maan....have to learn abt clickin wit u now....way to go....goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete